Your condominium and risk profile is unique and deserves something better than just a generic insurance policy. All Solutions Insurance policies are customized with homeowners like you in mind, offering unique customized insurance policies to ensure adequate protection against life’s uncertainties. It provides coverage for damage to improvements, alterations or additions you make in your unit and also your household contents and personal belongings. We shop from over 30 reputable insurance companies and offer personalized Condo Owner’s Insurance policies to cover your Condo, personal property and separate structures (such as a detached garage) from many of the everyday risks you face as a Condo owner. Questions? Comments? Call us today for a free rate quote at 951-247-2003 or chat with our Condominium Insurance expert by clicking here.
Property: Your Condo
- Dwelling Improvements, Alterations, and Additions – you are covered for accidental damage to improvements you make in your unit for which your association’s policy does not provide coverage, subject to your condominium insurance policy limits.
Property: Your Possessions
- Customized to the amount of coverage based on the property you own.
- Personal property is covered anywhere in the world.
- Coverage is on a named-peril basis, which means that only losses resulting from causes listed in the policy are covered (subject to exclusions).
- Pays when you’re legally liable for someone else’s bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident, negligent acts by you or qualified household members (on or off premises) and the acts of your pets.
- Includes costs to resolve claims or defend lawsuits brought against you.
- Association loss assessment.
- Pays medical costs for people injured at your residence (other than residents of your household), regardless of liability.
Additional Living Expenses
- Covers additional living expenses if a covered loss makes your living quarters uninhabitable.
- Coverage is based on a percentage of the amount of insurance you choose for your personal property.
Scheduled Personal Property
Scheduled and unscheduled coverage of important valuables is available.
Contents replacement cost is available to pay for the cost of repairing or replacing lost or damaged items without deducting for their depreciation.
For more general information regarding insurance, call:
Moreno Valley Office at (951) 247-2003 or San Jose Office at (408) 225-4300
Check out our Social Media