951 - 247 - 2003
408 - 225 - 4300

Property Owners Insurance

HomeInsuranceBusiness InsuranceProperty Owners Insurance
Get a Free Quote

Auto Insurance

English| Spanish

Home Insurance

English| Spanish

Property Owners Insurance

Property Owners InsuranceOffice, Industrial, Apartments, Retail:

Although most business owner policies (BOPs) do provide coverage for property, this most often pertains only to the actual structure of your business. Under a BOP, generally, the structure of your business is covered from events of “peril” (i.e. weather-related damage) and causes of loss (i.e. Robbery). But many of these BOPs do not cover other valuables like outdoor signs, furniture, computers, and equipment in your building.

This is where Commercial Property Owners Insurance comes in. A typical Commercial Property Owner’s Insurance policy will cover the property of your business that a BOP will not. Most insurance agencies can compile a Commercial Property Insurance line to include coverage for:

  • Structure (building) of your business
  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Loast Equipment
  • Landscaping
  • Outdoor signs
  • Damage to the property of others
  • And more…

Commercial Property Insurance is customizable in most cases, allowing you to provide more coverage for the things that truly matter to your business, and less coverage to the things that do not. Due to the increase in public safety & security due to massive budget cuts to police and fire departments, there is now, more than ever a higher likelihood of losses due to fire and theft which may not be adequately covered by BOP. We are a business too, so we understand your complex needs and the importance of comprehensive insurance.

Questions? Comments? Contact All Solutions Insurance today for a free quote by calling (951) 247-2003 or click here to chat with our Business Insurance expert today.